We at Hallmark only refer caregivers who we would feel comfortable placing with our own Moms. People who truly have a passion for providing superior care, not just for showing up to collect a paycheck. That’s our standard.
We only place totally committed, highly qualified and carefully selected caregivers who are generally board certified or credentialed (e.g., RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN, CCA) and can provide assistance with such activities as errands, transportation to doctors, medication reminders, housekeeping, laundry, grooming, dressing, bathing, and more. We have rigorous screening practices in which all applicants go through, focusing on experience, attitude and aptitude. Most importantly, each and every caregiver must be professional, dependable, warm and caring. Many have extensive experience caring for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
Qualifications of caregivers placed by Hallmark Homecare:
- Two years (or more) of hands-on experience
- Professional certification (RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN, CCA or equivalent)
- Legal ability to work (Proof of legal residency, green card, social security card, picture ID, etc.)
- Criminal background check with a seven year look-back
- Verification of professional references
- No state board or other disciplinary actions
- Clean driving record, as indicated
- Current health certificates as applicable (e.g. TB clearance, Hepatitis B screening, etc.)
Are you a caring and dependable caregiver wanting to make a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families by providing compassionate, non-medical in-home care? Are you interested in making a substantially better wage as you deliver this vital service that you’ve been called to do? If you understand and embody a deep awareness of the challenges that arise when individuals and their families are confronted with the aging process, then we would love the opportunity to place you with a client, and to advance your training, skills and career. Start the FREE engagement process with Hallmark Homecare by submitting an application today!