See how far you can stretch your monthly care budget by choosing the Hallmark Homecare model of care.
Your Care Needs:
Estimated Monthly Cost:
|Monthly Savings:||$0||Click here to learn how Hallmark Homecare saves you money.|
- Average billing rate for a reputable agency in your region is estimated at $20/hr, or $19/hr for 24/7 care (source: Home Care Pulse 2013 Private Duty Benchmarking Study).
- Average live-in rate for a reputable agency in your region is estimated at $250/day (source: Home Care Pulse 2013 Private Duty Benchmarking Study).
- Average caregiver pay rate is assumed at $14/hr, including applicable employment-related taxes and worker's compensation insurance. (Compliance with taxes and insurance is a simple process, which we show you exactly how to do.)
- Hallmark Homecare's one-time placement fee is equal to one month's caregiver wages; your significant monthly savings enable you to fully recoup this fee within 1-3 months, depending on your level of need.
- Your exact monthly savings could be more or less than estimated above, based on your geographic area and other variables.